For companies that operate other stores, it is difficult to check the on-site situation and sales of each store, and there are too many instruction systems to be sent to each store, which cannot be shared.
In addition, each store has a large amount of information to be reported to the head office, such as management status and employee information, and there is a problem that it is difficult to share information with the head office because it is full of management in the store.
A store management system solves these problems.
This time, we will explain the overview of the store management system, the merits of introduction, selection points, etc., and introduce the store management system by industry.
- What is a store management system?
- Why you need a store management system
- to maintain operations
- To properly manage information
- To cooperate with headquarters and other stores
- Advantages of introducing a store management system
- Increased sales for the entire group
- Business can be streamlined
- Store management system selection point
- do you fit the industry?
- can it be used
- Store management system introduces tools by industry
- [For the restaurant industry] NEC Mobile POS
- [For the restaurant industry] MAIDO SYSTEM
- [For retailers] RegiGrow: Store management system
- [For the distribution industry] Gulf CSM
- [For the apparel industry] POSCM NEO
What is a store management system?
A store management system is a system that manages the sales of stores created for companies that manage multiple stores.
Each store sends its sales data to the headquarters, and the headquarters, which supervises the stores, can manage the data for each store.
In store management systems, in addition to sales information, there are many systems that can also manage information other than sales, such as employee attendance, product inventory, and customer information.
There are also tools that meet a variety of needs, such as those specialized for different industries.
Why you need a store management system
to maintain operations
The headquarters side needs to grasp the management situation of the store, integrate and manage multiple stores, manage and manage the store efficiently, and maintain the management.
By using the store management system, you can manage and achieve the sales target for each store, the sales target for each area, and the sales target for the entire group, and maintain your business.
To properly manage information
Each store must manage the personal information and attendance status of employees. You also need to manage product availability.
Each store has a considerable amount of employee and inventory information, but if you centrally manage it with a store management system, you can quickly see the necessary employee data. Therefore, a store management system is required to properly manage employee and inventory information.
To cooperate with headquarters and other stores
Each store must cooperate with headquarters and other stores to share management status, inventory status, and employee information. In addition, the headquarters side must grasp the store situation of each store.
By using the store management system, information can be centrally managed and shared, and cooperation with headquarters and other stores is possible.
Advantages of introducing a store management system
Increased sales for the entire group
Headquarters, which has jurisdiction over stores, can quickly find stores with low sales from the sales status of each store, so it is possible to follow up quickly.
On the store side, the store management system enables centralized inventory management and sales management, so management plans that suit the store can be created. In addition, if the head office and other stores are linked, the sales status and employee status of the stores can be compared, and the standing position and issues of the store can be understood.
Using the store management system in this way can be expected to increase the sales of the entire group.
Business can be streamlined
By using the store management system, you can centrally manage the operations necessary for store operation, such as business management, inventory management, and employee attendance management, so you can streamline your operations.
In addition, since information can be shared between the headquarters and each store within the system, the time required for information sharing can be reduced.
Using a store management system in this way can make your business more efficient.
Store management system selection point
do you fit the industry?
There are many store management systems and their functions vary. So choose the tools that are right for your industry.
For example, some store management systems that specialize in the food and beverage industry allow you to register recipes.
In addition, the store management system specialized for the retail industry includes the functions necessary for store management in the retail industry, such as ordering, purchasing, inventory, electronic journal searches, confirmation, commissioned calculations, attendance data management, and accounts receivable management. Some have built-in functions.
There are various fees and fee types for the store management system. Decide how much you can afford to spend on a store management system and choose the right pricing system.
Depending on the system, there may be fees added for each store, so be careful about the fee system.
can it be used
If you do not decide how to use the introduction of the store management system to improve sales and operational efficiency before introducing it, you will not be able to obtain the introduction effect.
Also, even if you have introduced a tool, if you do not understand how to use the function and cannot use it, there is no point in introducing it. If you are not sure whether you can use the tool well, you may want to choose a system with a trial plan.
Before the introduction, decide the purpose of introducing the store management system and make good use of the system.
Store management system introduces tools by industry
[For the restaurant industry] NEC Mobile POS
Features of NEC Mobile POS
- Enhanced functions suitable for multi-store management, such as “difference product master upload function” that allows you to collectively change product settings common to all stores while maintaining individual product settings for each store.
- Standard linkage with various services and equipment that are often used in multi-store restaurants can minimize changes in peripheral configuration due to POS replacement (contact us for details)
NEC Mobile POS Plans/Prices
Inquiries because we have introduced an agency sales system
[For the restaurant industry] MAIDO SYSTEM
- An all-in-one system with all back-office functions such as restaurant storefront functions, sales management, attendance management, profit and loss management, recipe management, reservation management, and aggregation functions.
- It can also be used independently, such as time cards only or recipes only.
- New registration screen → account registration → login 3 steps, you can start using it in a minimum of 5 minutes
MAIDO SYSTEM plans and fees
Initial cost Free
Monthly charge 1,980 yen (1 store)
Free trial for up to 2 months
[For retailers] RegiGrow: Store management system
RegiGrow: Store Management System Features
- Equipped with functions necessary for retail store management such as ordering, purchasing, inventory, searching and checking electronic journals, outsourced calculations, attendance data management, vendor billing, and accounts receivable management.
- Customers’ purchasing histories and DM issuing functions can be used for sales promotion
RegiGrow: Store management system plan and price
[For the distribution industry] Gulf CSM
Gulf CSM Features
- Real-time access to information necessary for chain store management decisions, such as the store’s “current” sales status, FL ratio, and comparison results between budget and actual results
- Visualize labor risks in a series of operations from hiring employees to pay slips, and promote legal compliance by responding to labor standards and internal audits
Gulf CSM plan and price
- Store Oji
SaaS version / Not customizable
For small and medium-sized enterprises with 20 to 40 locations
Initial costs and fees Inquiries
- Store Queen
ASP version / Customizable For
medium-sized companies with 40 to 100 locations
Initial costs and fees Inquiries
- King of stores
Package purchase type
For large companies with over 100 locations
Initial costs and fees Inquiries
There are other option charges
[For the apparel industry] POSCM NEO
POSCM NEO Features
- About 20,000 stores of about 500 brands installed
- Supports operations such as receiving and shipping (moving) products, inventory/inventory operations, customer management, and sales aggregation operations
POSCM NEO plan and price
Product demonstration available
Initial costs/fees Unknown
This time, we introduced a “store management system” for managing sales, employees, and inventory for each store.
Decide on the purpose of introducing a store management system, select a system based on functions and fees, and achieve sales improvement and operational efficiency of the entire group with appropriate store management.