A payment agency service is a service that allows you to easily introduce multiple payment methods and outsource the payment to a contractor to reduce administrative work.
In this article, we will introduce the benefits of payment agency services, selection points, and 6 payment agency services.
Table of contents
- What is payment agency service?
- Advantages of introducing a payment agency service
- Unification of individually required contract work
- You can entrust the time-consuming collection and management of money
- Payment agent service selection point
- Type of payment method
- Security aspect
- 6 recommended payment agency services
- NP payment
- SB Payment Service
- Set up a payment environment by introducing a payment agency service!
What is payment agency service?
There are various payment methods such as credit card payment, bank transfer, convenience store payment, and cash on delivery.
Settlement agency service is a service that performs these settlements and deposit management on behalf of customers.
Advantages of introducing a payment agency service
Unification of individually required contract work
If you contract with each credit card company one by one, it will cost you a lot.
If you use a payment agency service, they will take care of the payment and processing for you.
You can entrust the time-consuming collection and management of money
If you make a separate contract with a card company, etc., the settlement cycle may differ, and you must manage each.
If you use a settlement agency service, you can entrust the management of sales and settlement collectively.
Also, depending on the customer, it may take some time to complete the payment even if the payment is made in advance or after payment.
In that case, it will also act as a reminder, so it is easy to avoid payment leaks.
Payment agent service selection point
Type of payment method
First, determine what kind of payment method your company needs.
Depending on whether you are billing consumers or billing between businesses, different payment methods are required.
If it’s for general consumers, decide if it’s flexible.
Consumers may decide to purchase not only on the attractiveness of the product, but also on what payment methods are available.
Leakage of customer information must be strictly avoided.
Check whether there is a sufficient track record, such as the number and number of companies that have introduced it, and whether major companies have introduced it.
In addition, it is also a point of selection whether sufficient countermeasures can be taken in case of leakage.
Some payment agency services require estimates to confirm initial and running costs.
Also, the fee is not large for one payment, but it will be expensive as the number of customers increases.
Although it takes time and effort, it is recommended to compare multiple payment agency services as much as possible before making a selection for long-term benefits after introduction.
6 recommended payment agency services
Based on the above points, we will introduce recommended payment agency services.
- Electronic payment is possible with a dedicated terminal
- Settlement, business management, and online sales can be done with one account
- It is used in a wide range of industries such as restaurants, beauty salons, retail stores, and accommodation facilities.
- You can open an online shop and start an EC business without a monthly fee.
Installation cost: ¥46,980 (hardware), free (software)
Monthly fee: free
Payment fee: credit card, electronic money: 3.25%
* QUICPay, iD payment, manual payment, browser payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express only): 3.75%
See below for details.
- The scale of services handled is large, from EC sites to actual stores
- A total of 11 types of payment methods are available
- A proven and reliable system based on over 20 years of history
- Supports the latest security, high technology and safety
- High performance with millions of start-ups in 120 countries around the world
- Rapid introduction is possible because there is no pre-screening
- We are constantly adding functions and improving the system, making it easy to use.
- Since there is no transition to the payment screen, it is easy to improve the conversion rate
Fee: 3.6% for each successful payment
3D Secure authentication: Free
Automatic card update function: Free
Please see below for details.
- Achieving speedy credit screening with minimal information based on 9 years of business operation experience
- Reliable service with a full guarantee in all cases in the event of non-payment
- Sole proprietors are also eligible for transactions
Initial installation cost: 0 yen
Commission: 1.2% ~
Issuing invoices / Postage: 190 yen (excluding tax)
Monthly fixed cost *: 12,000 yen ~
- A service that can handle payments in major countries and is suitable for overseas expansion
- Compensation service for damage caused by illegal transactions, etc.
- With more than 250 million users worldwide and more than 18 million stores where it can be used, it is an internationally reliable system.
Individual: Basic free
SB Payment Service
- In addition to credit card payments and carrier payments, we offer a variety of payment methods such as ID payments, prepaid card payments, electronic money payments, and overseas payments.
- High introduction record with 141,212 stores
- Marketing support, fraud detection and warranty services available
Set up a payment environment by introducing a payment agency service!
This time, we introduced a payment agency service.
It takes a lot of time and effort to introduce and manage multiple payment methods in-house, but it can be solved by using an agency.
Let’s increase customer satisfaction by introducing a payment agency service and preparing a payment environment.