Are you having trouble handling phone calls during telework, how to transfer calls, etc.?
This time, we will introduce examples of phone handling problems that are likely to occur during telework and how to solve them.
- Phone calls are a problem during telework
- Problems with phone calls that occur during telework
- make the other person wait for a long time and annoy them
- Time/financial burden of answering the phone
- How to answer the phone during telework
- [Recommended] Use a PBX or telephone service/app
- Recommended Phone Support Systems/Apps
- INNOVERA PBX
- Tobiraphone Cloud
- Let’s fix the environment and solve the phone problem in telework
Phone calls are a problem during telework
According to a survey of 412 people in charge of general affairs at a telework company by Shinka Co., Ltd., 31.1% answered that “the problem during telework is answering the phone”, and one in three people feel that it is a problem.
Quote: 30% of general affairs staff at Shinka Co., Ltd. “The problem during telework is answering the phone”, the actual situation seen from a survey of 400 people
In this way, there are many people who feel that answering the phone during telework is an issue.
Problems with phone calls that occur during telework
make the other person wait for a long time and annoy them
If the telephone environment for telework is inadequate, it will take time to respond to the telephone.
If the other party calls you, tells the person in charge of your company the requirements, and the person in charge calls back to the other party, it will take time and make the other party wait for a long time.
In this way, it takes a long time for the person in charge to call the other party during telework, which causes inconvenience.
Time/financial burden of answering the phone
One way to do this is to designate a specific person to answer the phone. However, the person who is determined to answer the phone will be burdened with time, and since less time will be devoted to the original work, the work will be delayed.
If the person in charge who answers the phone contacts the person in charge and the person in charge calls, there will be a financial burden such as call charges.
How to answer the phone during telework
[Recommended] Use a PBX or telephone service/app
What is PBX
This is a service that connects in-house telephones to computers and faxes, consolidates the frontage of telephones, and centrally manages in-house business related to telephones.
PBX automatically aggregates phone lines used for work and connects to the phone line you want to connect.
The main features of PBX are:
- “Extension calls between office telephones”
- “Connection between external phone (outside line/public line) and internal phone”
- “Connection between multiple devices”
For operators of companies with multiple bases, the amount of work involved in handling calls from various directions, such as relaying extensions and forwarding external lines, is more than the amount of work that can be handled. You can reduce the work load by consolidating the telephone lines of the PBX and connecting to the target telephone line.
Recommended Phone Support Systems/Apps
- Automatic recording of all calls
- call history
- Accept incoming/outgoing calls
- speed dial
- staged call
- call rejection
- pick up
- auto answer
- unconditional transfer
- Forward No Answer
- answering machine
- IVR (optional)
- h4 features
- No data volume limit, all recorded data can be stored for 6 months
- Easy to use with an easy-to-understand operation screen
- Carefully backed up by customer support
Free trial available
- Receiving and sending
- Landline incoming call on representative phone
- Landline phone and smartphone incoming calls
- Sending and receiving calls between smartphones
- video call
- Direct transfer between landlines
- Direct transfer between landlines and smartphones
- Chat function (optional)
- Compatible with any device
- All the solutions your call center needs
- Possible to link with TV conference system
- Extension/transfer/outside call
- Name display
- Call recording/playback
- answering machine recording
- Calling number setting
- Speaker switching during a call
- Phonebook function
- Notification confirmation function
- Encryption function
- Capable of handling various company sizes and forms
- Automatically block nuisance calls with unique nuisance call prevention technology
- Centrally manage data and visualize all information.
Initial cost ¥30,000
Basic set monthly cost ¥3,000
Let’s fix the environment and solve the phone problem in telework
This time, I introduced how to respond to phone calls in telework. We recommend using a PBX to answer calls safely even when teleworking. Let’s compare and introduce PBX.