Some people may feel that there is a limit to the efficiency of their work because it takes time and effort to place and receive orders by fax or telephone.
The system recommended for such people is the order management system.
This time, we will introduce the benefits of introduction, selection points, and recommended order management systems from an overview of the order management system.
- What is an order management system?
- Necessity of order management system
- Advantages of Order Management System
- Automation of order management and operational efficiency
- Streamlining order processing
- Efficiency of ordering work
- Selection points for order management system
- Ease of introduction and operation
- support system
- Order management system introduction
- BtoB platform order placement
- raku raku sale
What is an order management system?
The order management system is a system that manages order reception and ordering operations on the Internet to streamline operations.
The functions for ordering companies are mainly
- Order management
- order entry
- Business partner management
- slip output
There are functions such as
Features for companies that take orders include:
- Order management
- Inventory control
- slip output
- Business partner management
There are functions such as
Both the receiving side and the ordering side can make their work more efficient by conducting their work on the Internet.
With the spread of cloud services, the number of order management systems that can be introduced at low cost is increasing, so not only large companies but also many small and medium-sized enterprises have introduced them.
Necessity of order management system
If you introduce an order management system, you can keep your company’s sales even if the decrease in the working population becomes serious.
Japan is currently facing a declining birthrate and an aging population, which is expected to lead to a declining population.
According to government estimates, Japan’s working population could decline by as much as 12 million by 2040, leading to serious labor shortages at companies.
Ordering operations are characterized by a large amount of work per person.
In particular, when dealing with orders by telephone or fax, it is necessary to secure personnel to handle orders.
However, if the labor shortage becomes serious, it will become impossible to allocate manpower to order work, which will have a major impact on sales.
The issue here is, “Is it possible to increase the number of orders without increasing the number of orders?”
The order management system solves this problem.
By introducing an order management system and automating the ordering process, there is no need to spare manpower for the order taking process, so you can respond to the labor shortage.
Advantages of Order Management System
Automation of order management and operational efficiency
The biggest advantage of the order management system is that it streamlines the time-consuming ordering process.
Streamlining order processing
Orders placed by phone or fax must be manually posted to the sales management system.
In addition, there is a risk of personal mistakes such as mishearing and transcription errors.
By introducing an order management system and automatically linking it with the sales management system, posting work can be eliminated and human error can be reduced.
In addition, if the shipment contact from the sales management system to the warehouse is automated, the work from receiving an order to shipping can be almost automated.
Efficiency of ordering work
If you introduce an order management system, you will be able to place orders at any time, so you can improve your work efficiency.
In the case of ordering by phone or fax, we have to contact each time to check the inventory.
However, if you use the order management system, you can check the inventory of the supplier at any time, so you can easily place an order without having to contact them.
Also, if you set up a system that can automatically order according to the number of stocks in your company, you can automate most of the ordering work.
Selection points for order management system
Ease of introduction and operation
When introducing an order management system, choose a system that anyone can easily install and operate.
One of the characteristics of the order management system is that it must be installed on both the ordering side and the ordering side.
Since it is necessary to introduce not only your company but also your business partners, it is important whether it is easy for both parties to introduce and operate.
If you choose a system that takes time to introduce, your business will be hindered because orders will be delayed.
In addition, if the ordering screen is difficult to understand or a fee is charged when placing an order using the introduced system, it will be a burden on the business partner and customer satisfaction will decrease.
Choose an order management system that can be introduced without any burden and that can be used intuitively even by beginners.
When introducing an order management system, it is also important that the manufacturer’s support system is in place.
The ordering system plays an important role that is directly linked to sales.
As a result, the damage caused when a problem occurs on the system is also large.
Choose a system that responds quickly to system failures to limit lost sales.
We have a lot of experience in responding to emergencies with systems that have been introduced many times.
As a result, we have a wealth of know-how and are able to provide accurate advice when problems arise.
Order management system introduction
- Can be customized according to the user’s business operation
- With an operation screen that puts the orderer first, even first-time users can easily place orders.
- Can be linked with various core systems
- Orders: You can check the list and details of orders received from the ordering party. You can confirm orders and download order CSV data.
- Order history: You can check all order history and re-download CSV data of confirmed orders at any time.
- Download history: You can check all download history and re-download past order CSV data at any time.
- Product category: You can match the category (classification) code between MOS and the sales management system.
- In addition, abundant functions such as product allocation are installed
- You can centrally manage billing data generated by transactions
- It is also useful for restaurant management because it improves the efficiency of daily orders and ordering, and the monthly settlement of accounts is decided quickly.
- Since it is also compatible with smartphones and tablets, you can place orders anywhere and at any time.
- Achieved further operational efficiency and reduced working hours by linking data with in-house systems and sales management systems
For ordering companies
- Operation analysis function: Data analysis can be performed based on transaction performance data. It can be used as material for management decisions.
- Inventory ordering function: From a smartphone / tablet, you can place an order while checking the inventory for each shelf set with the inventory function.
- Payment management function: Request approval from the business partner for the aggregated transaction amount for the current month, and if the business partner approves, the payment amount will be confirmed.
- Menu management: By automatically capturing purchase and inventory information, you can always manage the latest menu information and costs.
- FC management function (optional): Realizes one-stop purchasing and payment management with business partners in franchise chain management.
- Transfer slip function (optional): You can manage the lending and borrowing of products that occur between stores and departments on the “BtoB platform order placement”.
For contracting companies
- Transaction download function: Order data can be downloaded in CSV format and automatically reflected in your core system.
- Product master upload function: You will be able to register to the product master and change unit prices and units all at once.
- Non-trading day setting function: You can set days when trading is not possible due to company holidays, etc. It is also possible to set individual trading partners.
- Lead time setting function: You can set the lead time for each product and business partner and notify the business partner of the possible delivery date.
- Order lot limit function (optional): You can set the minimum order quantity and minimum lot quantity for each order master.
- Shipping upload function (optional): By uploading shipping confirmation/sales confirmation information, you can automate the shipping process.
raku raku sale
- Since the system can be constructed without programming according to the business flow, the flexibility not found in the package system improves the efficiency of the business.
- We have prepared a support system that Lux is proud of, including a polite and kind support window and a fulfilling community site.
- Full range of optional services to ensure smooth installation
- Automatic Import from Excel: Database items and record data can be imported into an Excel sheet to easily create a database containing data.
- Item settings: You can freely add/delete/restrict the input of items.
- Automatic processing button creation: Complex processing can be done automatically.
- Night timer start processing: Automatic processing can be started at the timing of confirmation on the record input screen.
- Equipped with abundant functions such as access control and input form creation
This time, we introduced the order management system.
Let’s implement an appropriate order management system in your company to improve operational efficiency.