At manufacturing sites, we face various problems every day, such as delivery dates, inventory, and costs.
A production control system solves this problem and makes operations more efficient.
This time, we will introduce an overview of the production control system, the background required, the merits of introduction, selection points, and recommended production control systems.
- What is a production control system?
- Why you need a production control system
- Advantages of introducing a production control system
- Understand the status of the entire production
- Maintain optimal profit margins
- Points for selecting a production control system
- cloud or on-premise
- Is it suitable for the mode of production?
- Recommended production control system
- Aladdin office
- Future Stage
- Production control cloud GEN
What is a production control system?
Production management is a system that centrally manages the production process to produce products by the deadline based on the production plan.
Production management involves securing a place to manufacture, procuring parts and materials, allocating employees, and managing manufacturing in accordance with the production plan.
The larger the manufacturing enterprise, the more complex the production management becomes.
A production management system is a system that manages and supports all operations related to production management, such as the creation of production plans and procurement plans, as well as quality control.
Real-time visualization of all production process information such as delivery dates, inventory, processes, quantities, and overall costs at the manufacturing site.
Why you need a production control system
The reason why it is necessary to introduce a production management system is to achieve operational efficiency.
To increase sales, you need to streamline your operations.
Centralized management of production management operations such as production planning, sales management, purchasing management, etc., which has been done manually until now, greatly improves the efficiency of production management operations.
If you introduce a production management system, you will be able to manage complex production management by converting orders and inventory transactions into data and centrally managing them.
In addition, since the system automatically performs calculations such as production numbers and purchase prices, which used to be done by individual workers, human errors can be prevented.
In this way, the production control system performs various tasks instead of people, so it greatly improves the efficiency of production control work.
Advantages of introducing a production control system
Understand the status of the entire production
By introducing a production management system, you can visualize and share production line information, including the manufacturing process.
If each manufacturing operation uses a production management system independently, only a part of the information can be grasped.
If you use a production control system to collectively manage each operation, you can grasp the information of the entire production process.
If you can grasp the overall information, you can check inventory information and sales information in real time one by one, so you can solve problems such as excess or shortage of inventory, and keep inventory in an ideal state at all times.
Maintain optimal profit margins
With a production management system in place, you can always maintain optimal profit margins.
This is because manufacturing costs can be checked in real time by sharing information on the entire manufacturing process, so suppliers and sales prices can be adjusted according to changes in costs.
This enables a rapid approach to improving profit margins.
Points for selecting a production control system
cloud or on-premise
When introducing a production management system, first choose either the cloud type or the on-premise type.
It is a format in which services can be used via the Internet.
The introduction cost is low, and it can be introduced as long as you have an internet environment and a computer.
It is a format in which servers and network equipment are purchased or leased and installed and operated within the company.
Since it can be customized according to the internal environment, it is easy to link systems, but it is necessary to be careful because the fee is relatively high compared to the cloud type.
Is it suitable for the mode of production?
When introducing a production management system, choose a system that is suitable for your company’s production style.
Different companies have different forms of production.
If the introduced system and the company’s production management do not match, the production form must be changed or an appropriate system must be introduced again.
There are also many production management systems specialized for industries such as apparel, food, and machinery.
Choose the one that best suits your industry and industry.
Recommended production control system
- Japan’s first cloud-based shipping management system
- Easy registration with email address and password
- Multiple EC shops can be registered
- Synchronize order information in real time
- You can compare shipping costs
- Issuing invoices with one click
- Easy issuance of documents for overseas shipment
- Automatic synchronization of tracking information
- Pay-as-you-go plan: ¥30 / case + tax
- Monthly discount plan: ¥1,900 / 100 per month + tax
- Volume plan: Inquiry required
- Sales management, inventory management, and production management system that has been introduced to more than 5,000 companies
- In addition to standard functions such as sales management, order management, purchase management, order management, and payment management, it has a wide range of functions that correspond to various industries and business conditions.
- Production plan input
- Batch production order processing
- Requirements calculation preparation process
- Requirement calculation confirmation process
- Planned inventory list
- Planned inventory ledger
- process instructions
- Manufacturing instruction
- Abundant functions such as order entry
- “Cloud-based solution” can be used in as little as 10 days
- Flexible for customization and add-ons
- Quick and low-budget system usage with “FastPack”
- FutureStage cloud-based solution introduction 1 year pack: 2,040,000 yen ~
Production control cloud GEN
- Functional and beautiful UI design
- Supports production management using QR codes and barcodes
- Not only can you grasp the cost of each item, but also accumulate the raw materials and labor costs for each order, and easily report the cost and profit for each order.
This time, we introduced the production management system.
Please implement a production management system to improve operational efficiency.